You must do the things you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Friday, July 9, 2010

Last Trade of the Week

I like this trade a lot, and I had it set for 5pips, which it would've hit. But my taking 4 pips is a lot better than taking 1-2, so there is improvement. This trade brings the account to $30.47 for a weekly gain of $2.52 (~9%). Not bad for the first week. Still lots of improvement is underway.

PS: I updated the "Sources" to the side and added a few people who link in to me. If you want your site added, let me know (of course, it's always nice that you have me added on yours). As long as you keep some regularity to your updates and have more than a week on board, I'll add you.

Also, I'm also going to try to write some trading material this weekend. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment