You must do the things you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Just send him to his home

After yesterday's post I've been feeling a little like Happy Gilmore:



(me: "Don't you want to go to your home, trade? COME ON TRADE! ANSWER ME!")

Anyway, started the session off with a significant loss I took right when the market turned. Luckily, after quickly opening and closing another losing trade, I managed to get my wits together and place another short. I held and sold it for a nice gain and then placed another when I saw more weakness develop. Once my original loss of about 20 pips was covered I jumped out. I had been sitting waiting for that breakdown. I could just feel it coming. I thought it would go to 1.319 but I just couldn't hold on. It's okay, I did slightly better than breaking even, 0.9 pips, which is always nice after being down a significant amount. Better trades tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment