You must do the things you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Monday, November 2, 2009

A Couple Points of View

Made some money off a long on EUR/JPY (100pips) and a short of AUD/USD (~20pips). Still with the EURUSD and USDJPY trades. Not sure what I'm going to do yet.

Stewie has a post pointing out a likely rally forming. I wouldn't discount that info one bit. Over at Jesse's are some charts and commentary emphasizing areas of interest (to those who want the odds in their favor)--I am also wondering if this rally, from the March lows, could continue to steadily increase like the one in our recent past. Still, he points out several areas of concern.

Over at Ben Bittrolff's, Bittrolff outlines four conditions of the current market that place stress on its upward movement. And contrary to Bittrolff, Carl Futia sees the market rallying soon.

I am standing back and watching things for a little more information; but, find myself leaning towards the short side, albeit, with care as I believe there is still plenty of rallying power.

No comments:

Post a Comment