You must do the things you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Site Updates

(UPDATE: dil.icio.us bookmarks now have their own side panel to the right.)

It's hard to see, but I added a del.icio.us (I like it spelled out that way better than the new "delicious.com" garbage) bookmarks to the side panel below "Sources." I'm going to add another bar further to the right for a little more space. But, for the moment, this will have to do. I'll use it to keep track of and share the articles that I am currently reading around the interwebs.

I am also surprised at the number of interesting, useful, and high quality financial and trading sites I come across (all of those linked in this sentence do not include those to the right). Along with reading and personal writing, I have spent this weekend with my brother (who came to visit me) and exploring the areas of the internet devoted to trading. There's more than enough out there for any interested trader to develop his or her talents for a relatively inexpensive amount.

More posted soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment