You must do the things you think you cannot do.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Lame Update; Interesting Links

Just for transparency's sake, all positions spoken of over the past few days have been closed with profit. I am making a few scalps here and there to test the waters. Hopefully this will help develop my sense of where we are headed over the next couple of days; sometimes this helps, sometimes I just find myself waiting for a revelation. In any case, there seems to be a lot of action in the markets. Also, remember to be careful with the likely volume surge around the FOMC rate decision.

As for the site, I am working on several articles, my favorite (at least conceptually) compares poker and trading. I am profitable and relatively knowledgeable at both, so I hope I can add some insight.

Insightful outside posts:
- Dr. Brett on expectations/fantasy,
- Australia hikes interest rates,
- gold is rising,
- solfest links some amazing video of Buffett, and
- beware the "Jokers".

No comments:

Post a Comment