Figured it would head back up to 1.3, but didn't want to be too greedy. I set my limit at ~1.298 with an entry at ~1.296, and went to sleep. When I woke up I had made out with a 20.2 pip gain. Biggest gain yet, as I am becoming somewhat more comfortable. We'll see how long I can keep it up. At $34.19 or 22.3% ($6.24) gain from the beginning.
Three Important Solar Stocks - Low Valuations With Big Upside
-
The solar industry is booming again this year. The U.S. installed 14.5 GW
of large-scale solar so far this year. Solar was 75% of grid capacity ...
10 months ago

Good job Anon, Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteI lost today AND had to stay awake through all of it. You had the better day!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Ayumi! :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, NSFX; my illness made me get into bed early. Anyway, good luck tomorrow!